Monday, June 8, 2009

Lubricant


I have mentioned my love of Petroleum Jelly before ...
Well ... I popped open a new jar this weekend.
What fun to dig in and slather it over my feet.

The Walking Site, however, has other thoughts regarding blisters:

When you increase your mileage all other efforts may fail. It is time for real preventative. There are a variety of lubricants on the market. They are readily available at most running stores. Many people use petroleum jelly because it is inexpensive and easy to find. I don't really like the consistency, and find it doesn't stay on as well as many of the sports/running products. The Runners Lube that I use comes in a stick, goes on smoothly, stays on well, and a stick last forever. It is well worth the $$.
I love the consistency ... and it does stay on pretty well.
Petroleum jelly does the trick.
No blisters yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment