Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm Losing It!

Here is a new piece of jewelry that I did not expect.
I weighed in tonight and was told that I had lost another 2.6 pounds.  That is over 26 pounds since joining WW October 31st.
The weigh-in lady congratulated me and said "You get a charm to put on your keyring."
"But I don't have a keyring!"  I replied.
Before I knew it ... my new jewelry appeared.
I was so proud.
I didn't want to announce it, but I did tell my leader who gave me a "Bravo!" sticker for my book.
Who says incentives don't work!?
...
I haven't begun my training or my fund raising.  
Burt wrote an amazing letter that I have copied and might use.  
Our cookbook is almost ready to go to press.  
I am currently at a standstill!
Mom and Alan are still here ... but are leaving tomorrow.
Maybe I will start Wednesday.
We'll see!
(boobies)

4 comments:

  1. Nice!!! i DIDN'T KNOW ww DID PRIZES... NOW I HAVE ANOTHER REASON TO THINK ABOUT THEM. i'LL DO ANYTHING FOR PRIZES ;)

    Chit...LOL I'm not retyping that even though I had the capslock on...

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!! way to go! me too... boobies!

    smiles, bee
    xxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete