Thursday, December 1, 2011

At the Finish Line with Joan!

Can you see this?
It's Joan and me as we are approaching the finish line at the Thanksgiving Day Race.
I hope that next year we make better time ... and that my hips and thighs are a little smaller!
OY!
...
Speaking of smaller ... I lost another .4 last week.  Not great but better than gaining .4 after Thanksgiving, 'eh?
That is a total of 7.8 since Halloween.
This is going to take forever.
I have realistic expectations, however, and am beginning to see results.
Now that Debra is going to be 25 ... it's time to lose that stupid baby fat!
The end.

3 comments:

  1. That's actually a terrific amount since Halloween. More than 1.5 a week, which is about as much as anyone should lose if they want to keep it off.

    I really need my friends to stop losing weight, though, because I keep finding it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hummmmm, 25 year old baby fat????? you are doing great, miss bee counts her loss in sticks of butter, so far over 100 sticks......

    ReplyDelete