Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Holidays

This is what the Chrismakkah table looked like before the meal started.  Notice the little bags of Chanukah gelt on each salad plate. I didn't eat the gelt because I'm good.
But I guess I wasn't all that good this week although I really tried ... tried through Christmas breakfast at school, tried my way past cookies and cakes on the sign-in counter,  and tried through an awesome Christmas dinner party at Bruce and Celia's.
  In spite of all that trying ... I gained a STICK OF BUTTER+.  
Do you know how long it took me to lose a stick of butter?
 I did take a deep breath and stepped on the scale last night ... so I am taking ownership of my weight gain and starting over today.
The end.
Or is it the beginning?
We'll see next week.
Damn New Years Eve is just before the next weigh in. duhr.

2 comments:

  1. Just one stick of butter, no problem, you can do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm on a plateau but i keep plugging.

    your table is FABULOUS!!!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxooxox

    ReplyDelete