Sunday, October 28, 2012

Credential

That's a little thumbnail of my credential for Dallas.  Mine says "Roberta" and "303821" and "Burt's Babes"  I also know, now, that Val's and my address is (pink tent) "C-77" and that I have a "Sweet Dreams Treat" from a supporter.  So ... it's official!  I will be boarding my 7:55 flight to Boston then Dallas (!) on Thursday and the BIG journey begins!  I will begin packing today.
...
The t-shirts are in and they look good.  Maybe Ronnie will take a picture so you can see.
...
The weather here is beginning to change.  The wind is beginning to pick up.  The sky is grey and ominous. NYC schools have been closed and all transit is suspended in New York.  I finally found D batteries so I have a radio and flashlights, etc.  We don't have a generator ... and hopefully we won't need one, although we are being warned of a power outage for 7-10 days.  I checked the flights coming in to NY for Sash, who is in Boca for a wedding.  There is a special waiver code for re booking or canceling flights.  If she was able to find a flight to NY on Monday, she wouldn't get too far once here.  There are no subway, bus, and commuter railroad services.  All the cats are in, with the exception of Joba ... and maybe he will finally do that tonight.  I am actually feeling a bit nervous about this one.  I hope I am wrong!
...
So that's it for now.  More tomorrow.
BOOBIES.

3 comments:

  1. Fingers are crossed that the storm loses steam...and especially that Joba comes in. He'll be one ticked off kitty otherwise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe. Hurricanes blow (literally)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We certainly hope Joba came in!!!

    A sweet dreams treat huh? You will have to share with us what that actually is.

    ReplyDelete