Get a load of this ... (because it won't last long!)
Top fundraiser on team Burt's Babe: Roberta Harris
Tenth place in top fundraising teams in Dallas 2012: Burt's Babes!
Now the top fundraiser on our team won't last long because once Burt sends out his first letter he will jump ahead. (He's pretty amazing ... he walks 2 events and is always among the top 5!)
As far as the top team ... who knows what can happen in the next 360+ days!
Perhaps we'll move up to the top 5 ... or even higher!
Here's something new! I am a member of the Commitment Club.
Here's what the Commitment Club is all about:
There are two ways to qualify:
- Raise $5,000 or more for the 2012 3-Day season.
- Participate as a walker who raises $2,300 or more each year for three or more years, including the 2012 3-Day season.
- Designated phone number and email address to your 3-Day® coaches through the Commitment Club Help Desk
- Free on-event towel service
- Recognition on the 3-Day website
- Recognition at the 3-Day camp show
- Commitment Club badge on your personal fundraising page and event credential
I went to the link and found my name listed with hundreds (and maybe more) of other names. That's impressive when you multiply that by (minimum) $2300 for breast cancer research... just as a start!
OK ... drumroll please:
I lost another 1.2 pounds this week. The total in two weeks is:
Boy Howdy ... this is NOT moving along as fast as it did when I was in my (ehem) 30s ...
But ... I WILL carry on!
As a Weight Watcher would say "It's better to lose 4.8 than to gain it!"