Monday, July 20, 2009

Max has a raffle ... and I have a new way to cross train!


"What's Max doing on this blog?" you might be asking.
Well readers ... I visited his blog today and saw that he is donating an Acer Aspire One 8.9" Netbook to the cause! For $5 a chance ... you might win this "slightly used" netbook ... and in the words of Max himself ..."You want this. You really do."
I want this ... so I'm going to check out my PayPal account and take a few chances!
Max (and his woman Karen) are accepting donations through August 1st.
So ... whaddya think?
Thanks Max and Karen!
...
I'm glad that today is a "rest day." I don't want to aggravate my blister. I dusted off a very old stationary bike the other day. I think I finally found my "cross training!" Pictures to be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment