Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fried Chicken

Here we were ... Beth and yours truly ... stretching out before beginning day 2 of our first cancer walk in 2000. I was having just a bit of trouble stretching out my short legs ... Beth, on the other hand, was bringing her leg up to and over her head! In the words of JH "duhr!"


The i-Pod is working again ... and today I "cooled down" to Queen singing "One Vision"


So give me your hands, give me your hearts... I'm ready
There's only one direction
One world, one nation, Yeah, one vision
No hate, no fight, just excitation
All through the night it's a celebration


Thank you Auntie Bee and Sarge Charlie, Trudy, and Nora ...
You have given me your hearts ... and continue to push me in the right direction!
ps ... "fried chicken?" Those are the last two words in One Vision. Go figure!

2 comments:

  1. looks like fun, well all except for that leg over the head part! dur...

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The i-Pod lives! Rock on, girl!

    Trudy

    ReplyDelete