Friday, May 21, 2010

19 weeks

Countdown: 19 Weeks

Our Training Schedule for This Week:

Monday Rest

Tuesday 3 miles Easy walking

Wednesday 15 minutes Moderate cross-training

Thursday 5 miles Moderate walking

Friday 30 minutes Easy cross-training

Saturday 6 miles Easy walking

Sunday 5 miles Easy walking

Until school is out (which is in almost a month) I do my walking on weekends.  I'm just too busy during the week ...
This year, again, I'm thinking about the cross training.
Just thinking about it.
That's all.
I'll be walking tomorrow.
I'll have a nice picture for you!

3 comments:

  1. yes, it was real, sometimes real life maks the best stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. flat skeezix says he wants tuna cookies!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. :::laughs at 6 miles of "easy" walking...by mile 5, it ain't easy anymore::: ;)


    (walked for FUN today. Holy hell...)

    ReplyDelete