Thursday, August 12, 2010

Provincetown--7.53 miles with Beth

Well...here we are in Provincetown at the tip of Cape Cod. This is our yearly vacation spot and I love it. Until I get the little netbook signed up, I won't be able to share pictures or write in italicized pink...(and I took a wonderful picture for you, Sarge! You'll just have to wait!). It has been some time since I have posted. I have had house guests and haven't been training. I'M BACK ON TRACK,THOUGH! 7.53 miles with Beth this morning. It felt great to be walking again...and she's good company. There's always something to see here, and,as I said I have a nice picture for my great friend Sarge.
Don't worry about the boys...they're being fed by Samantha who knows exactly how to mash their food!
I tried to change the fundraising goal for our team. Unfortunately, my personal goal was changed to $12,000! I'm sure I could change that...but I thought what the heck...let me look at that goal for a while! My training guru, Burt, was able to raise that much and more!
Speaking of Blogger Babes for Boobies, we're up to 7 walkers and 2 crew. Beth's thinking of changing back to San Francisco...and, if she does, that would be 3 more walkers!

On a sad note, Karen Thompson lost her dad after a long illness. My sincere condolences and love to Thumper and her family.

2 comments: