Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday--15.25 miles

15.25 miles!
But I wasn't sure until I got home.
The last time I looked at the GPS it said 11.1 miles ... then, when I looked again, it had gone back to 0!!!!! I was just a little disappointed, to say the least.  So, I figured I'd take the car out and measure the last part of my walk.  When I got home, I took a look at "history" and voila!  There was my walk.  Oh how I love the Garmin!!!
...
I walked from Port to Plandome to Manhasset to Roslyn and back to Port.  It was a beautiful day.  Just like Bee said, the memory card in my camera isn't accepting new pictures ... so I pulled out my phone and took pictures:
Here's a shot of Port going into Plandome.  Had to stop.  It's one of my favorite spots.
This is a lovely neighborhood in Plandome.  What a view!
  I sat in this Manhasset park for a while and enjoyed an iced coffee.
I deleted the picture in Roslyn.  Just more waterviews.
...
Debra and I went to "Dinner for Schmucks."  Ronnie said the NY Times gave it a good review.  Our review ... PAINFUL.  Not funny ... not good.
...
Speaking of painful, I'm still trying to read Sacred Hearts.  I'm starting chapter 12 ... page 110.  Oy ... what a sleeper!  I'll keep trying, though.  I have until Wednesday night!
...
Blogger Babes for Boobies has a new team member.  That's 3 new members in the past 2 weeks.  I'm so looking forward to meeting my team members in October.
...
Sorry Sarge. No boobie pictures for you today.  I looked.  Honest!  Maybe tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Dang, I squeaked out 14 and now I'm sitting here wishing for someone tall and strong to come pick me up and carry me to the pool, 'cause I sure am not getting up on my own...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about eyeball pictures?

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. HECK A BRICK.........

    nice photos miss enegerizer bunny

    ReplyDelete