Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday ... maybe 3 miles.

Finally ... I'm able to use my netbook!
 Here's a pretty daisy I saw on my walk.
...
My toe is really sore, and after about a mile and a half, I had to cut my walk short this morning.  So, let's say I walked about three miles.  Susan thinks it's a blister.  I hope so because that can be fixed!
... 
Beth has the picture I wanted to share with Sarge.  I"ll have her send it to me ... then I'll post it.
...
Just about everyone is here and we had our "first night barbecue" tonight.  More than 17 people helped themselves to ribs, hamburgers, hotdogs, and a lot of sides.  It was fun to be together.  After dinner, we went down to the beach and watched the shooting stars.  It was a great "first night."  Tomorrow Sashi and Deb join Ronnie, Mike, and me.  It has been a long time since the whole family has been together here at Kalmar.
...
Might walk tomorrow ... might not.  I'm a little upset that my foot hurts!  We'll see!

2 comments: