Saturday, August 8, 2009

5 hours

I left the house at 8:30 this morning and returned around 1:45 ...
I call that 5 hours of walking with a few brief stops for water and a call to Mom. I'm not going to lie to you. I'm tired ... and my feet hurt ... but it was a beautiful day and I'm sure I got my 15 miles in!
I'm glad Ronnie is working tonight. I intend to get into bed and rest up for tomorrow's walk!
...
So ... here's the virtual training schedule I got for next week.
I'm confused about Saturday and Sunday.
Shouldn't I be walking 16 miles?
I'll have to contact the 3-day trainers.
...
Countdown: 8 Weeks
My Training Schedule for This Week:
Monday-Rest
Tuesday-5 miles-Easy walking
Wednesday-45 minutes-Moderate cross-training
Thursday-6 miles-Moderate walking
Friday-45 minutes-Easy cross-training
Saturday-8 miles-Easy walking
Sunday-6 miles-Easy walking

1 comment: