Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cathy ... you go girl!

This is my Facebook friend Cathy Goss DeVleming. She just finished the Seattle 3-day. (I hope she doesn't mind my borrowing her picture!)
Here's the message she left on my FB page tonight:


Getting excited for the SF 3Day? I just finished walking in Seattle and as a first time walker I must say - what an experience! I wish you all the best on your upcoming journey. I've enjoyed reading your blog and the pictures you post are beautiful. You live in a lovely area. Have fun in San Fran!!!

***

For your information ... Cathy raised well over $5000!

I'm closing in on $4000 myself. I'm so proud of that accomplishment ... and it's due mostly to my CCL friends! "Catzowey!"


3 comments:

  1. how cute with their pink bras! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig the bras. Maybe we should get some for your cheering section.
    BTW, I have been auctioning off everythig I can think of to get you to $5000. Catzowie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 15 minutes of fame! I love it.

    Roberta, you rock! I am so inspired by all that people do to help end breast cancer. You are such a good writer and let folks know all about 3Day with your twitter updates, facebook posts, blogging, etc. If only everyone else did a little bit more (as you did)...you know how much money would be raised for breast cancer?

    I think you are over $4,000 now...Woohoo! Cynthia and your Mom should be proud.

    ReplyDelete