Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Berta's Got a New Pair of Shoes!

And here they are ladies and gents ... my new shoes!  Just like the old shoes! (And what an attractive photo of yours truly!)  Just to let you know ... or to remind you ... it is recommended we have 2 pair of shoes for the event. These are just as comfy as my other pair!
...
If you follow me on Facebook you will see pictures of how I spent my morning at Haven Auto Care.  Someone (possibly me ... possibly Ronnie) ran over a screw that punctured the tire on my new car.  The tire was ruined (I was told by the professional ... Eddie) and he ordered a brand new tire to replace the brand new tire that was ruined.  $320! Duhr! 
So, I started my walk later than I would have liked.  About an hour into it my old friend Mitch (AKA Michelle) called and we decided to meet for lunch. We had a great time catching up.  She took the picture of me.  Thank you Mitch!
...
The stupid geese were walking across Shore Road and stopping traffic!  I hate that.  Joan and I saw a car hit a goose one Sunday. Disturbing.
The swans are back in the bay.  They were swimming close to the walkway ... but I was on the other side of the road and this walker wasn't crossing ... not even for the swans.
I did stop for this, however!
Here is one of the neighbor bunnies.  I think there are four.
'Chelle ... This bun's for you!

2 comments: