Friday, August 5, 2011

Why Did The Walker Cross (Shore) Road--(part deux)

To get a closer look at the swans of course.
I can't help it.  
I'm swan obsessed!
I was so close I could have touched them.
And they would have given me the what for!
...
I also crossed the road so I could sit on a bench and enjoy the bay.
Busy Shore Road is on one side ... and the peaceful bay is on the other.
It's a good place to sit and think.
...
I was supposed to have a "morning walk" but by the time I finally left it was afternoon.  I would rather walk in the morning but with all the excitement of the call from the New York Yankees, I lost track of time.

3 comments:

  1. wow swans AND the nyy's! woo hoo you!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why Did The Walker Cross (Shore) Road--(part deux), simple, to see the boobs on the other side.

    ReplyDelete