Thursday, August 11, 2011

Perfect Day

 

It was a perfect day for a walk. 
The temperature was in the 70s this morning and the humidity was low. 
So I did a quick 4-5 miles.  
I had to get home because it was Gail's and my annual "HOW MUCH did you spend for those seats" trip to...


 ... the ole ball park.


That's Mr. Derek Jeter, himself.  If he only knew how close he was to the mom of the Grate Jeter Harris, hizself.
Gail and I decided that we will not sit more than 20 rows back ever again.
I wonder what that will run next year!
...
A few houses up I found these ...


ENORMOUS mushrooms.
They remind me of ...
BOOBIES ... 'eh Sarge?!
Anything to make you happy, my friend!

It was a perfect day!

4 comments:

  1. Those boobies look diseased...

    And hey, if you're gonna go to a game, you might was well get up close where you can smell the sweat on the players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's some weird a$$ed boobies honey! ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xooxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice pond to walk by!

    ReplyDelete