Friday, August 17, 2012

Walking on Sunshine

First walk to Provincetown!  It is a perfect morning ... and I walked with my wonderful friend Susan.  In the words of Jeter Harris "Life is Grate!"  This is my favorite spot ... the tip of the Cape ... by the jetty.
Yesterday I took a Zumba class in Truro.  There were about 50 women of all shapes, sizes, ages ... it was AMAZING!  I am really looking forward to going again tomorrow!  What fun.  Thank God for Zumba!  I am not a lover of exercise and this is FUN!  WEPA!
As soon as I publish this ... I am off the the beach.  I told you life is great!

I have now reached over 50% toward my fund raising goal of $5000 and I thank you for helping me to reach this point.  This walk is so important to me and I appreciate the love and support you have given me.





So I saw this mushroom on my walk and had to take a picture for Sarge.  He definitely would like it.  And to that I say ... boobies.

Ps  ... I am listening to Cat Stevens as I write this ... find the lyrics to "Morning Has Broken"  So appropriate ...

look no farther ... here they are:

Morning Has Broken
As Sung by Cat Stevens
lyrics by Eleanor Farjeon

Morning has broken, like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for the springing fresh from the word

Sweet the rain's new fall, sunlit from heaven
Like the first dewfall, on the first grass
Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden
Sprung in completeness where his feet pass

Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning
Born of the one light, Eden saw play
Praise with elation, praise every morning
God's recreation of the new day

1 comment:

  1. oh i can really see your weight loss honey! love it! and yes, sarge is smiling! life IS grate!

    hugs, bee
    xxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete