Saturday, July 16, 2011

Staying close so we can leave early to see Sir Paul

I didn't walk with Sandy's Sistah's in the city today because Ronnie and I are going to Yankee Stadium tonight to see Paul McCartney.  Needed to stay close to home so we can leave early.
I did the regular route which is between 6 and 7 miles. 
My virtual trainer wanted me to do 10 miles today ... but I think my training is working for me right now.  
I'll do 3 days of 6-7 miles then a day off.
Then I'll change to my old Sands Point route (which is longer) for 3 days and a day off.
That works, yes?
Gotta rest my heels.
...
 The swan is still patrolling the area.  
Why are all the geese in the bay?  They have a beautiful newly renovated pond right across the street!  There were only 3 geese and an egret in the pond.
I don't get it.
I have to do some research.

3 comments:

  1. My virtual trainer wanted 15 so I slapped that beyotch and only did 13.5...

    ...ok, I'll finish the rest later, but still...I win.

    I think whatever works is what you go with. Tomorrow's schedule calls for 11 but I think I'll do 5-6 and hit the pool for an hour.

    Enjoy Sir Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have a yankee hat, i wanna go...

    ReplyDelete